This website — Fatima Light and Peace (https://flp.fatima.pt) — is owned by The Shrine of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima (henceforth: Shrine of Fatima), TIN 500 746 699, with headquarters in Fatima and with the following contacts: phone (+351) 249 539 600; email: email@example.com.
We recommend that the User carefully reads the Terms and Conditions of Use described below, before using this website of the Shrine of Fatima. By using the website, we will assume that the User has read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions, without the need for any subsequent act or consent.
Terms and Conditions
- The Fatima Light and Peace website includes a set of contents such as logos, texts, images, photos, audio and video materials, web design and software.
- The intellectual property rights of this website and all its contents are property of the Shrine of Fatima and are protected in the general law terms and by the national and international laws of intellectual property protection, copyright and related rights protection, as well as by the legislation of computer-related crimes.
- This website and the website contents — logos, texts, images, photos, audio and video materials, web design and software — cannot be copied, altered o distributed, without the express consent of the Shrine of Fatima and after a prior written request from the interested party.
- The sharing of hyperlinks from the Fatima Light and Peace website to third-party websites is strictly forbidden.
- The copying, change, reproduction, exhibition, dissemination, distribution, transmission or use of the contents of this website implies on the part of the applicant party and after express written permission, the reference and identification of the source, that is: "Fatima Light and Peace — Shrine of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima" or "Fatima Light and Peace — Shrine of Fatima".
- The Shrine of Fatima reserves the right to take legal action against the authors of any unauthorized copying, reproduction, dissemination or commercial use, or any other misuse of the Fatima Light and Peace website, rejecting any responsibility for any misuse of the website by third parties.
- The contents available at the Fatima Light and Peace website are destined for the sole and exclusive use of the pilgrims of Fatima, and this use is of their entire responsibility.
- The Shrine of Fatima reserves the right to make changes and corrections, suspend, interrupt or close the website when it deems appropriate, without the need for prior notice and for as long as deemed necessary, for any reasons, including but not limited to technical or administrative reasons, and we therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility.
- The user of the Fatima Light and Peace website undertakes not to perform any operations which may impair the functioning of the website, and not to access any area/account and its contents without the corresponding permission, test, evaluate or break the vulnerability of the installed safeguards.